Eros ensured and directed the completion of large-scale projects by directing project managers, marketing and
sales operations. Applied meticulous attention to detail, planning and coordination skills to deliver successful
outcomes on time and on budget. Created conflict-free schedules, SOW and project buyouts for Avalon Bay
ADA compliance programs. Led value engineering, material purchasing, risk analysis, health and safety
planning for all projects. Manage all large-scale residential, commercial retrofit and adaptive reuse
renovation projects from inception to completion. Liaised between clients, attorneys and architects to draft
AG condo documents and streamline submission process. Designed, planned and implemented a range of
successful marketing campaigns across various channels.
• Directed 13 project managers and 20 assistant project managers while successfully boosting exposure
and brand visibility by building comprehensive marketing strategies.
• Completed more than 4,500 residential retrofits and renovations in Class (A), 400+ unit buildings.
• Steered remerchandising of large rental building common areas and lobbies in excess of $28 million.
• Launched successful direct marketing campaign involving ADA compliance needs for property owners
and REITS resulting in new revenue stream servicing clients including Avalon Bay, Hyatt and Rose
Associates with gross revenues upwards of $15-18 million per annum.
• Championed client relations by establishing, fortifying and maintaining relationships leading to improved
customer loyalty, satisfaction and retention.
• Created new business matrixes and developed CIS, KOP, CRM programs and databases to monitor
prospective and current clients as well as new development opportunity analysis with integrated “Go no
• Designed and created client proposals, including client profiling, acquisition LOIs, market and
demographic analysis and RFP responses.
• Managed annual marketing budgets and company SG&A, ensuring appropriate resources and allocation
of funds to achieve goals.