Directed and develop marketing strategies for new condo and rental development projects in New York and Miami, Florida. During my employment with Forkosh I developed and implemented marketing strategies for several successful new construction projects in New York and Miami. The average project was in excess of 80 million dollars. I developed creative branding for each development project and manage the sales strategies for multiple projects that were existing or in the pipeline.
- Directed the marketing initiatives for new development, conversion, and adaptive re-use projects.
- Developed market trend and unit mix analysis for new developments
- Created sales office for Spaiggia Ocean Residences in Surfside, FL and The Electra in New York
- Negotiated broker exclusive agreements with local firms and directed all marketing collateral.
- Worked with the design team to create a marketable product that would have a unique identity and increase the velocity of sales through creative messaging through alternative media.
- Provided oversight on broker performance and assisted on product visibility though in-house efforts.