Demonstrated exceptional aptitude for real estate product marketing and developing strong brand identities to meet the highest strategic, creative and effective sales and rental initiatives. Spearheaded all activities related to real estate development, conversion, and adaptive reuse projects in a portfolio exceeding $300 million. Created a positive, cohesive and collaborative environment, building effective relationships between creative and construction teams as well as investors and financial partners. Initiated residential brokerage division and developed infrastructure related to operating systems and marketing/sales functions for agents and brokers. Steered all activities in tenant buyouts, eviction warrants, and L&T matters.
- Developed and managed annual budgets for rental and development projects, applying financial prowess to track costs, monitor expenses and appropriately allocate funds.
- Generated first quarter sales of $18.2 million by creating innovative condo product marketing strategies.
- Led weatherization and capital improvements involving energy-efficient heating and alternative green programs for a 1,200-unit asset and implemented NYSERDA Programs.
- Directed the development and design of 240-unit SRO conversion to an 180-unit luxury rental building in Manhattan’s UWS.
- Instrumental in the acquisition and development of UAE embassy condo conversion and marketing initiatives in Washington, DC.